Thursday, 27 February 2014

Today's Workout 27.02.14

Strength:
Pause Back Squat 5-5-5-5-5 (135, 155, 175, 185, 205#)
Snatch Balance 5-5-3-3-3 (75, 95, 105, 115, 125#)

Metcon: 6 Rounds @ 95#
3 Hang Snatches
6 Behind Neck Push Press
6 Back Squats
12 Box Jumps

WOD: EMOM for 10 mins.
5 Strict Pull-ups
5 Push-ups
5 GHD Sit-ups

Then, 
Practice Double-unders

Cool-down: 3 Rounds
50 Skips
8 T2B
11 Dips

Today was a very light day, because the Crossfit Open Workout 14.1 is being announced tonight (super excited about this!!). For myself, and all you others that are competing, it should have been a rest day. But what can I say, if I have the energy, I'm going to use it! It never hurts to get a nice light workout the day before either to get prepared for what I'm expecting to be one hell of a WOD tomorrow. Goodluck to all those competing, and I'll be posting my results throughout!

No comments:

Post a Comment